Monday, June 17, 2013

My Husband, the Father

Words cannot truly convey how much I love my husband.  On Father's Day, I just want to say thanks for being a great father and leader.  We need more men who are willing to take a stand for what is right, even when it's hard.  The kids will be better people because they are watching you.

Thank you for teaching them to serve others, especially the least of these!


Thank you for teaching them valuable skills for the future!


Thank you for teaching them to let loose and have fun!


Thanks for...
  • The Sunday mornings that you gather the herd by yourself so that I can go to Praise Band
  • Being the eye injury expert of our house
  • Having the patience to teach the kids to ride a 2 wheeled bike
  • All the times you played "baby" with your daughters because that's what they wanted to do
  • Helping me understand what little boys are like
  • Everything you do for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment