Monday, September 19, 2011

True Love at First Sight

That magical, fairy tale love that covers your body and soul with just one shared glance.  The feeling like your heart is shared with someone else and if separated, you will most certainly wilt.  Although, I knew within a few months that I would spend the rest of my life with my husband, the love at first sight that I knew was with my children.  Immediately after they were born, I fell in love with each of my beautiful children. 




Ten little fingers, ten little toes, and beautiful sandy hair... Lane Tracy Hess made a very early entrance into this world in August.  He was welcomed by one of the most wonderful, loving families.  Luckily for him, strength and deterimination are traits that run deep on both sides of his family.  His little body fought for six weeks to make memories for his parents.

His smell, the softness of his hair, the smoothness of his skin will forever live in Jess and JR's memories.  The quiet moments they spent rocking him and holding his hand can never be taken away.  A new angel has made his way to heaven where his little body is strong, sitting with his grandfathers watching over his family.

In the midst of the storm, we may not be able to find our path but as the sun shines through the rainbow appears.  I pray that as time passes Jess and JR's rainbow shines through brilliantly.

Love to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment